Stafford, Liliana – Curriculum vitae
- Born South Harting UK 18th March 1950
- Lives and works in Fremantle Western Australia
- Published author of twelve books and illustrator of one
- Self taught
- I have been painting full time for four years and making sculpture for one
- 2016 Xanadu Gallery Scottsdale Arizona.
- 2013-16 David Giles Art Gallery Fremantle WA
- 2017-2018 Paper Bird Gallery Fremantle
- 2017 Allendale Square law building Perth. Exhibiting sculpture and paintings for six months
- 2019 Exhibition ‘Still Life’ Whitespace’ gallery 1 Packenham St Fremantle
- 2013 Freedom School Art Awards highly commended for ‘One day a bird sang’
- 2013 Highly Commended (Where the land meets the sea). Cockburn Art Awards
- 2016 Highly Commended for ‘Still life’ South Perth emerging artist award
- 2017 First prize Freedom School Art Awards for ‘When the rain came’
- 2018 Finalist Claremont Art Prize
- 2018 Finalist Royal Show
- 2018 Finalist South Perth Emerging artist
- 2018 Finalist Biology as Art Lawrence Wilson Gallery UWA
- 2019 Finalist Invitation Art Prize Joondalup
- 2019 Finalist Leithbridge Small Works Award
- 2016 Victoria Park Library – commission for a mural 10 metres x 3 metres in the children’s library
- 2016 Commission for private client 1.8metre x 1.2metre ‘A song of the sea’
- 2019 Commission for private client. A3 collage.
My work is in the private collections of:
- Lesley Reece-director of the Literature Centre Perth WA,
- David Giles-Artist,
- Guundie Kuchling- writer and artist,
- Rob Zielinski- musician,
- Jennifer Jackson owner of Paper Bird Books and Arts Perth WA.
- One floor of the Allendale Square law building Perth, WA
- Private homes across Australia.